Saturday 6 June 2009

Football bear



My favourite sport is football. In Peru, football is very popular. My favourite player is Robbie Fowler. He is not from Peru. I like to copy him and wear tape over my nose. It helps my breathing. This is useful in Peru, where we play a lot of football at high altitude where it is harder to breathe.











Daddy Paddington also likes playing football. As he is old, he does not play very often. Daddy Paddington also likes Robbie Fowler. Back in his glory days, Daddy Paddington was a really good player, and he tells me that he once played with Pele, Bobby Moore and Maradona.













I am still a small bear, and football is quite hard when the ball is almost as big as you are! Even so, I try my best, and enjoy the exercise and excitement of playing. One day I might be good enough to play for the Peruvian national team!

No comments: